I specialize in writing accessible content for audiences with a scientific background on topics including career development, biological and biomedical sciences, and the state of the scientific research enterprise. I have written pieces tailored for academic, industry, and nonprofit audiences. A full list of my editorial, blog, and content writing can be found below. Additionally, I have written content for college-level science courses.
- Changes to the U.S. tax code will harm graduate student mobility and career prospects
- Science for all: supporting diversity through science outreach
- The worldwide web of science
- Quoted in the Spotlight on Immunology
- The importance of broadening science communication
- Follow your passion when choosing a career in science
- From academia to industry: A short guide
- Transferable Skills: Organizing a Conference
- Contact Singapore: Translational and clinical science career opportunities in Singapore
- Surviving and Thriving in Academia
- Transferable skills: Keys for standing out from the crowd
- You are invited to travel back in time and ask anyone a question. Who would it be and why?
The Q by Quartzy
All of my blog posts on The Q can be found here.
American Society for Cell Biology
Bethyl Laboratories, Inc.
Additional, non-bylined marketing content that I have written for Bethyl can be provided upon request.
Society for the Immunotherapy of Cancer
The Daily Targum, the Rutgers University student newspaper