I specialize in writing accessible content for audiences with a scientific background on topics including career development, biological and biomedical sciences, and the state of the scientific research enterprise; I have also written content for college-level science courses. My audiences have spanned academic, industry, and nonprofit stakeholders. Selected pieces are listed below.
- Coming soon!
- Find all of my blog posts written for Addgene during my tenure as the Marketing and Communications Manager (2018-2021)
- How to Manage Your Time in the Era of Virtual Gatherings
- How Board Games Helped Me Develop Flexibility in the Workplace
- How an online community can support your career — and change things for the better
- Changes to the U.S. tax code will harm graduate student mobility and career prospects
- Science for all: supporting diversity through science outreach
- The worldwide web of science
- Quoted in the Spotlight on Immunology
- The importance of broadening science communication
- Follow your passion when choosing a career in science
- From academia to industry: A short guide
- Transferable Skills: Organizing a Conference
- Contact Singapore: Translational and clinical science career opportunities in Singapore
- Surviving and Thriving in Academia
- Transferable skills: Keys for standing out from the crowd
- You are invited to travel back in time and ask anyone a question. Who would it be and why?
American Society for Cell Biology
Society for the Immunotherapy of Cancer
The Daily Targum, the Rutgers University student newspaper