I specialize in content marketing for life science companies with the objective of building a loyal customer base and a trustworthy brand voice. My audiences have spanned academic, industry, and nonprofit stakeholders. Selected pieces are listed below.
- Regulatory T Cells in Humanized Immune System Mice
- Studying Mast Cell-mediated Allergic Disease Using Humanized Immune System Mice
- Autoimmunity in Humanized Immune System Mice: A Double-edged Sword
- Myeloid Cell-Associated Chemokines in Humanized Immune System Mice
- Find all of my blog posts written for Addgene during my tenure as the Marketing and Communications Manager (2018-2021)
Bethyl Laboratories (now a part of Fortis Life Sciences)
Unfortunately, most of my work for Bethyl was taken offline when they were acquired by Fortis. I can provide samples upon request.
- How to Manage Your Time in the Era of Virtual Gatherings
- How Board Games Helped Me Develop Flexibility in the Workplace
- How an online community can support your career — and change things for the better
- Changes to the U.S. tax code will harm graduate student mobility and career prospects
- Science for all: supporting diversity through science outreach
- The worldwide web of science
- Quoted in the Spotlight on Immunology
- The importance of broadening science communication
- Follow your passion when choosing a career in science
- From academia to industry: A short guide
- Transferable Skills: Organizing a Conference
- Contact Singapore: Translational and clinical science career opportunities in Singapore
- Surviving and Thriving in Academia
- Transferable skills: Keys for standing out from the crowd
- You are invited to travel back in time and ask anyone a question. Who would it be and why?